• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Greetings from the North Shore of MA

MassWineGuy

Not sure how, but I’m very glad to have found this site. I very much enjoy cooking and care a lot about what I eat (most of the time). I think a great burger can be as stellar as haute cuisine and that tuna sashimi is often disappointing. 

I was a journalist/editor for about 20 years, the last 10 or so freelancing about wine, spirits and restaurants. Freelance gigs got very slim and I now deliver joy and happiness for FedEx Express. The paycheck comes on time every week and I don’t worry that my electricity will be turned off. 

• Like 6

Not sure how, but I’m very glad to have found this site. I very much enjoy cooking and care a lot about what I eat (most of the time). I think a great burger can be as stellar as haute cuisine and that tuna sashimi is often disappointing. 

I was a journalist/editor for about 20 years, the last 10 or so freelancing about wine, spirits and restaurants. Freelance gigs got very slim and I now deliver joy and happiness for FedEx Express. The paycheck comes on time every week and I don’t worry that my electricity will be turned off. 

Howdy, almost neighbor! Glad to hear from another Massachusetts member.

• Like 1