• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Teronms

Teronms

On 1/17/2022 at 9:22 AM, Duvel said:

I wonder when they will come up with an autonomous camera-equipped indoor drone for us cooking aficionados. I mean, cooking is at least as dynamic as mountain biking or kite surfing …

Want to see the results of filming your cooking process! I was wondering whether there are some indoor drones and found these ones. So interested in having one of this! Sure that filming it is a great idea for saving recipes without writing it down. But using GoPro is not so bad too:D

Teronms

Teronms

On 1/17/2022 at 9:22 AM, Duvel said:

I wonder when they will come up with an autonomous camera-equipped indoor drone for us cooking aficionados. I mean, cooking is at least as dynamic as mountain biking or kite surfing …

Want to see the results of filming your cooking process! I was wondering whether there are some indoor drones and found [url=https://www.extremefliers.com/indoor-drone/]these[/url] ones. So interested in having one of this! Sure that filming it is a great idea for saving recipes without writing it down. But using GoPro is not so bad too:D