• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello :)

AnC

Hi everyone! Stumbled upon this website yesterday when looking for a forum where I could get some advice. Glad I did, seems like there are some v knowledgeable people around and have already found some great tips. 

I'm from the UK and love baking although I don't do as much as I'd like anymore (but def more than my hips would like!) so when I have an excuse to make something now I like to go all out which is what brought me here in the first place. I'm not generally a user of forums so I may only appear sporadically when looking for some tips or advice but happy to share any knowledge I can when I am around. :)

• Like 3

Ty both :) I'm in England Kim - hope to welcome you back here one day! TdeV, I was looking for some advice after failing to find an answer to a query via the usual googling (posted a thread about it in pastry and baking) and so was looking for an active baking forum where I could get some help. I'm surprised there aren't many of them around, especially considering how much baking was going on during lockdown! But I only needed one and this one seems to have a lot of helpful and experienced chefs and bakers so I'm hopeful.🤞

• Like 1