• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

7 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I wish they had tested all the buttons and explained the differences between them.  For example, if you have two batches on the same item, what happens if you run one batch through Ice Cream and the other one through Lite Ice Cream.  But then, that wasn't the point of the exercise.  I'd still like to know, though.

I'm guessing that's a test one of us could do if we were to make a big old batch of something and run one container through each. How many containers do most of us have?

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

4 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I wish they had tested all the buttons and explained the differences between them.  For example, if you have two batches on the same item, what happens if you run one batch through Ice Cream and the other one through Lite Ice Cream.  But then, that wasn't the point of the exercise.  I'd still like to know, though.

I'm guessing that's a test one of us could do it we make a big old batch of something and run one container through each.