• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pu ehr tea service

racheld

Chiming in after several years with a request:  Can anyone refer me to the link for that absolutely magnificent Tea Service (board) made by a member several years ago?  It was one of the most beautiful pieces of woodworking I've ever seen, and I likened it to a glossy wolf in its curves and shine.    I should very much like to see it again.  Thanks!  racheld

liuzhou,

Yes, indeed, it IS!   I'm so sorry to hear that it's been taken down---I see that Mike Petro, writer/creator/crafter/artist) of the actual piece is actually absent from the group, as well---

his last post was in 2011, I believe.  Thank you so much---I cannot imagine how you found that after so long.  My Dad instilled in me a love of all kinds of wood---he could SMELL it and tell the cure and the type and we always asked him for the COUNTY it grew in.  😊 THANK YOU for the excellent tracking service!   r

• Like 2