• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Malt ball center: Australian supplier?

Becchoc

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows of a supplier of malt ball centre’s within Australia, or one who will ship to Aus please?  Had been purchasing from nuts.com, however they have ceased international shipping due to Covid.  I have a friend currently living in the US who thankfully was able to forward them to me last time, but they will be returning home next year (hopefully!), so need to sort out another supplier ASAP.  Thanks so much!

23 minutes ago, palo said:

Google also told me many other Australian suppliers - try asking google yourself

Yes, many Australian suppliers of malt ball centre’s already coated in chocolate, however I need them uncoated. Thanks 😉