• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Ah that lovely concept "shelf stability". As applies to produce etc - cringeworthy. I think they taste waxy. Not something we kids ever wasted our money on. We id snag the little variety miniatures from grandma's candy dish - but that was free and wee trended to the rice crispy, dark chocolate, and peanut. The kisses were enjoyed more for the novelty packaging. It has been eons but I recall them as more melty.

heidih

heidih

Ah that lovely concept "shelf stability". As applies to produce etc - cringeworthy. I think they taste waxy. Not some we kids ever wasted our money on. We id snag the little variety miniatures from grandma's cany dish - but that was free and wee trended to the rice crispy, dark chocolate, and peanut. The kisses were enjoyed more for the novelty packaging. It has been eons but I recall them as more melty.