• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

hello!

This is the place where you chat about yourself, tell us what you like to cook and/or eat, where you live (if you want to say) and so on, so we can welcome you. Welcome! What's for dinner at your place today?

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

3 hours ago, GaroldCrash22 said:

I'm a web designer and an electronic musician. I really like cooking, but I only cook at home for myself and my family. Sometime in the future, I'll share my recipes with you.

Looking forward to seeing what is in your repertoire.