• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typo

46 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

I’m on board with those guidelines and if the time can be stretched to allow for pasta cooking, I think most, though not all, of the ideas fit the bill. 

Absolutely. It even means different things to me depending on the weather, the time of day and how hangry I am 😉

I was trying to say something along the same lines. Some days it means a quick salad, some days  is it means opening a bag of potato chips.

Anna N

Anna N

44 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

I’m on board with those guidelines and if the time can be stretched to allow for pasta cooking, I think most, though not all, of the ideas fit the bill. 

Absolutely. It even means different things to me depending on the weather, the time of day and how hangry I am 😉

I was trying to say something along the same lines. Some days it means a quick salad Sunday is it means opening a bag of potato chips.