• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

We all have days when we forgot to take the meat out of the freezer, just got in from outdoors, or just didn't feel like cooking. Do you have a favorite that gets you in and out of the kitchen in record time? I know that I do, mine is frittata. It's also a great way to use up little bits of vegetables in the refrigerator and leftover cheese. My family absolutely loves them and I get out of the kitchen almost guilt-free.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

We all have days when we forgot to take the meat out of the freezer, just got in from outdoors, or just didn't feel like cooking. Do you have a favorite that gets you in and out of the kitchen in record time? I know that I do, mine is frittata. It's also a great way to use up little bits of vegetables in the refrigerator and leftover cheese. My family absolutely loves them I get out of the kitchen almost guilt-free.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

We all have days when we forgot to take the meat out of the freezer, just got in from outdoors, or just didn't feel like cooking. Do you have a favorite that gets you in and out of the kitchen and record time? I know that I do, mine is frittata. It's also a great way to use up little bits of vegetables in the refrigerator and leftover cheese. My family absolutely loves them I get out of the kitchen almost guilt-free.