• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

wannabechocolatier

wannabechocolatier

38 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

I think it's probably going to be OK without additional cocoa butter. Likely do a small test first. 

Sounds good. This is all very far in the future since I don't want to order any chocolate in the heat. Probably November.

In the meantime, though, would you happen to have any suggestions for similarly priced chocolate that you know to be good for a thin shell?

wannabechocolatier

wannabechocolatier

36 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

I think it's probably going to be OK without additional cocoa butter. Likely do a small test first. 

Sounds good. This is all very far in the future since I don't want to order any chocolate in the heat. Probably November. In the meantime, though, would you happen to have any suggestions for similarly priced chocolate that you know to be good for a thin shell?