• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from Spain

Good Morning,

I am a 19 year old(Just turned in may) culinary student who studies in CIB(Culinary Institute of Barceolona),

I am intereseted in all cuisine and all techniques and hope to expand on my culinary knowledge with new people,

I hope you can tell me about the cuisine or food your interested and hope to learn from everyone

From,

Umar

• Like 3

Hello Umar. Here are some good wishes that you discover many interesting issues at your school. There are many knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum, who will be certain to add to your knowledge. I hope you have fun here. Welcome!

Bienvenidos Umar, I was a practicante at M.Berasategui many (many) years ago! You are lucky there is a very tight knit Chef community there in Spain. If you have any questions or something to share, just jump in and ask!

19 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

Welcome to eGullet, @Umar Abraham!  I am very much looking forward to your contributions.  I always get excited when we have new members from outside of my country (US)!  

On 6/6/2021 at 10:08 PM, AAQuesada said:

Bienvenidos Umar, I was a practicante at M.Berasategui many (many) years ago! You are lucky there is a very tight knit Chef community there in Spain. If you have any questions or something to share, just jump in and ask!

On 6/6/2021 at 1:24 PM, TdeV said:

Hello Umar. Here are some good wishes that you discover many interesting issues at your school. There are many knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum, who will be certain to add to your knowledge. I hope you have fun here. Welcome!

Thank you for the welcoming everyone, this site has already helped me a lot already and I hope to contribute soon after my culinary exam

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Umar Abraham said:

Thank you for the welcoming everyone, this site has already helped me a lot already and I hope to contribute soon after my culinary exam

Good luck on your exam! I add my welcome to the rest of the welcomes you've already received. If you have any questions about how to use the forums, or where to post something when you have time, feel free to ask a host by PM.

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown