• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

18 hours ago, 6010fd12 said:

If anyone here has experience making similar types of alcoholic cocktails in a slushie machine I would really appreciate if you could help me come up with a baseline of the ingredients I have to add to start testing this cocktail.

Sounds like you've got 2 issues:  how to recreate the cocktail and how to adapt it for the slushy machine.  I have no experience but am wondering if this: How to Use a Slushie Machine from Jeffrey Morgenthaler  might help you get started in the right direction. 

Edited to add that there is some good discussion in the comments there, too.

18 hours ago, 6010fd12 said:

If anyone here has experience making similar types of alcoholic cocktails in a slushie machine I would really appreciate if you could help me come up with a baseline of the ingredients I have to add to start testing this cocktail.

Sounds like you've got 2 issues:  how to recreate the cocktail and how to adapt it for the slushy machine.  I have no experience but am wondering if this: How to Use a Slushie Machine from Jeffrey Morgenthaler  might help you get started in the right direction.