• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

patti

patti

38 minutes ago, Shelby said:

She sounds like she wasn't playing with a full deck. 😳

I wondered if the culinary school had been some type of vocational training, and the job at the zoo some kind of supervised position or sheltered workshop.  I wasn’t around her long enough to get a real idea of her capabilities. 

Her meds list was long, with some heavy hitters. I later wondered if she’d taken some night time meds that made her really tired, but what do I know? Also, calling her dad to tell him she wanted to go home at age 63?

But yeah, something not quite right. 

patti

patti

37 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I wondered if the culinary school had been some type of vocational training, and the job at the zoo some kind of supervised position or sheltered workshop..  I wasn’t around her long enough to get a real idea of her capabilities. 

Her meds list was long, with some heavy hitters. I later wondered if she’d taken some night time meds that made her really tired, but what do I know? Also, calling her dad to tell him she wanted to go home at age 63?

patti

patti

10 minutes ago, Shelby said:

I wondered if the culinary school had been some type of vocational training, and the job at the zoo some kind of supervised position.  I wasn’t around her long enough to get a real idea of her capabilities.