• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FeChef

FeChef

53 minutes ago, scubadoo97 said:

All recs are solid 

I have a trashy thing I do with leftover rice.   Warm slightly and add a dollop of mayo and grocery store yellow curry powder and thawed frozen green peas.  Trashy as all get out but I can’t stop eating it once I get  started 

Not sure why you consider it "Trashy" but if i am being honest, it does sound gross. I mean i like mayo, but not a Dollop's worth. A Dollop of sour cream i could do.

FeChef

FeChef

52 minutes ago, scubadoo97 said:

All recs are solid 

I have a trashy thing I do with leftover rice.   Warm slightly and add a dollop of mayo and grocery store yellow curry powder and thawed frozen green peas.  Trashy as all get out but I can’t stop eating it once I get  started 

Not sure why you consider it "Trashy" but if i am being honest, it does sound gross.