• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sleeping with your Food

a large food delivery service has annoying commercials of someone with  a craving who sees human size versions of the food in ordinary objects. One is sushi which the actor cradles like a large pillow. Kinda cute.

9 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Blankets printed to look like giant tortillas are available for those who want to wrap themselves up like a burrito.  

Yes. I only showed a small sample of the pictures I've seen. Sushi, tortillas and more.

I do have some banana cushions which could be pillows, too. in fact they live on my bed.

20210517_234508.thumb.jpg.54da2ee9b1166948d812bf75e7bbf319.jpg

Edited by liuzhou (log)
  • Haha 7

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

13 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Blankets printed to look like giant tortillas are available for those who want to wrap themselves up like a burrito.  

Edited to add that this one (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) on Amazon also comes in pizza and waffle versions. 

81e5dkoITDL._AC_SL1500_.jpeg.64a5f5f4c0a59e27b013ecb9b02c9fc9.jpeg

But are there tortilla blankets with an image of Jesus?

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

On 5/17/2021 at 5:48 AM, liuzhou said:

There is a bit of fad here for these.

fish.jpg.8779df823b5369625fbd78724fb81c08.jpg

All pillows.

Which do you fancy?

I want this one.

23 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

Edited to add that this one (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) on Amazon also comes in pizza and waffle versions. 

I gave my nephew this blanket a couple of years ago and he thought it was hysterical.  It has occupied pride of place on his dorm bed ever since.  He is graduating and moving home on Friday and I will be curious to see if the blanket comes back or if it has finally worn out.

• Like 4