• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I bought my copy of this book here in China. Actually I bought twice -  once in English and once in Chinese! My question is about the English version.

My copy is printed and published in the UK and uses metric measurements and no cups, etc - may the gods (or editors) be praised!

Can anyone who purchased the book North America please let me know what measurements are used in your edition.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. The Chinese translation also used metric. Of course.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I bought my copy of this book here in China. Actually I bought twice -  once in English and once in Chinese! My question is about the English version.

My copy is printed and published in the UK and uses metric measurements and no cups, etc - may the gods (or editors) be praised!

Can anyone who purchased the book North America please let me know what measurements are used in your edition.

Thanks in advance.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I bought my copy of this book here in China Actually I bought twice -  once in English and once in Chinese! My question is about the English version.

My copy is printed and published in the UK and uses metric measurements and no cups - may the gods (or editors) be praised!

Thanks in advance.