• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I own the Fany Gerson Paletas book that @lemniscate linked to.  I have made most of the paletas recipes and give the book high marks.  The focus is on paletas with 24 recipes, 12 aguas frescas and 11 for shaved ices.  The later may or may not be of interest as cocktail subs. 

While I know this is not what you asked for, I listened to an interview with Julia Bainbridge, author of Good Drinks: Alcohol-Free Recipes for When You're Not Drinking for Whatever Reason (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) and thought it sounded pretty good.  You can check out a list of recipes here on Eat Your Books. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I own the Fany Gerson Paletas book that @lemniscate linked to.  I have made most of the paletas recipes and give the book high marks.  The focus is on paletas with 24 recipes, 12 aguas frescas and 11 for shaved ices.  The later may or may not be of interest as cocktail subs. 

While I know this is not what you asked for, I listened to an interview Julia Bainbridge, author of Good Drinks: Alcohol-Free Recipes for When You're Not Drinking for Whatever Reason (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) and thought it sounded pretty good.  You can check out a list of recipes here on Eat Your Books.