• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

AlaMoi

AlaMoi

interrestin . . .

having not found a commercial knife block that accommodated my 'stable' - and as the Boardsmith declined to do customs blocks . . . -

i did my own.  and enroute I decided to make accommodations for stuff I have zero tolerance to dig thru the junk drawer....

holds the knifes, the hone, measuring spoons, kitchen shears, analog and insta-read thermometers.;

since added blank fillers for the empty holes - so I can at-a-glance see if anything is 'missing'

DSC_4652s.thumb.jpg.c06f12c56895d01c50370ccc8fd738f6.jpg

AlaMoi

AlaMoi

interrestin . . .

have not found a commercial knife block that accommodate my 'stable' - and as the Boardsmith declined to do customs blocks . . . -

i did my own.  and enroute I decided to make accommodations for stuff I have zero tolerance to dig thru the junk drawer....

holds the knifes, the hone, measuring spoons, kitchen shears, analog and insta-read thermometers.;

since added blank fillers for the empty holes - so I can at-a-glance see if anything is 'missing'

DSC_4652s.thumb.jpg.c06f12c56895d01c50370ccc8fd738f6.jpg