• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dcarch

dcarch

2 hours ago, Eatmywords said:

How much does Per Se charge? Masa?

I did get an email from Masa NY sometime ago, informing me that tipping is not accepted. 

Of course that makes it a lot more affordable. Dinner for two with wine will only be under $2,000.

You can save even more $$$$. Have lunch at Per Se, then dinner at Masa. They are in the same building. No need to pay for subway.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

I did get an email from MASA NY sometime ago, informing me that tipping is not accepted. 

Of course that makes it a lot more affordable. Dinner for two with wine will only be under $2,000.

You can save even more $$$$. Have lunch at Per Se, then dinner at MASA. They are in the same building. No need to pay for subway.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

I did get an email from MASA NY sometime ago, informing me that tipping is not accepted. 

You can save even more $$$$. Have lunch at Per Se, then MASA. They are in the same building. No need to pay for subway.

dcarch