• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hi from a French :)

Jonas

Hi everyone,

As you probably know, French people love to eat gooooood food  😂 So as a good frenchi and Chef in a great restaurant in Cannes (You should come :p) I'm here to give advice and take idea / inspiration of you guys for my menu.

See you in the forum

• Like 5

Welcome! We love having members from around the world; it's a good learning and sharing experience. What is one of your favorite things to cook? Is your restaurant fairly traditional and classic French cooking, or do you experiment?

• Like 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
Host, eG Forums - nsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

On 4/25/2021 at 10:27 PM, Smithy said:

Welcome! We love having members from around the world; it's a good learning and sharing experience. What is one of your favorite things to cook? Is your restaurant fairly traditional and classic French cooking, or do you experiment?

Hi everyone, 
Thank you for your welcoming :) 
I admit than what i prefer to cook is a "magret de canard" ("duck magret" in english I think) with raspberry and "poilé foie gras" . My restaurant is "Le CHaperon Rouge" in Cannes rue Saint-Antoine. 
Feel free to come visit after the Covid restriction...
Currently it's bad, we add to close because of French recommandation... But we hope to reopen at the end of May.

• Like 3