• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

btbyrd

btbyrd

Link/spelling

I ordered some like three days after it went on sale. But it's still probably 6-7 weeks out. Will report back once I've had the chance. But if your only exposure to this pasta is from the celebrity blogosphere, I highly recommend listening to Dan Pashman's podcast (The Sporkful) about the development process that went into making this pasta. It's quite the journey.

Here's a link to the first episode of the 5-part series.

btbyrd

btbyrd

I ordered some like three days after it went on sale. But it's still probably 6-7 weeks out. Will report back once I've had the chance. But if your only exposure to this pasta is from the celebrity blogosphere, I highly recommend listening to Dan Pashman's podcast (The Sporkfull) about the development process that went into making this pasta. It's quite the journey.