• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

6 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

I grew up on German sausages in Nebraska. It's great to be able to enjoy that unique taste again.

Nice. Yes the one I get at the Alpine market is not exactly Spam colored but headed in that direction. I think they do theirs in a loaf pan too so you get a bit of barely crust especially on top. Personally I wouldn't go beef esp with your hyper lean beef plus I prefer pork to beef .

heidih

heidih

2 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

I grew up on German sausages in Nebraska. It's great to be able to enjoy that unique taste again.

Nice. Yes the one I get at the Alpine market is not exactly Spam colored but headed in that direction. I think they do theirs in a loaf pan so you get a bit of barely crust especially on top. Personally I wouldn't go beef esp with your hyper lean beef.