• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from the sunny Cali's home kitchen

Hi:

I am so excited that a forum like existed with great questions, and contributions, thanks everyone for that.

I'm in the process of getting a Cottage food license, and hoping one day(sooner rather than later 😁) that my city will allow microenterprise home kitchen timer operation.  I can't wait to share my Asian, and Asian fusion dishes. Popcorn chicken, beef noodles, 2-5 alarm chili, pasta, to name a few.

Creme brulee is one of the dishes I serve at our private holiday gathering, and most of my friends love it.  Some wants it to go!

I was searching for a proper way to makes, preserve, transport,and that's when I found this wonderful forum.

Thank you again & looking forwards to learn & share anything & everything!

Coco - Yum Yum by Coco

20210313_185825.jpg

20210313_214052.jpg

• Like 2
  • Delicious 2

Able to cook is a blessing, and sharing the good food is a must! Savory your every bite😋