• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

1 minute ago, ElsieD said:

Zehr's sale would have ended yesterday and Metro started today.  I assume by squares you mean sticks?  I like those also but I have NEVER seen them on sale and the Lanctantia butter is one sale I look out for.  The odd time I have gotten a raincheck and John will go pick up the butter a week or so later.  The man has no shame.  He will pick up the sticks and when he goes through the cash he has never been questioned.  That is the only time I get sticks.

Smart man! Would only work with the rain checks.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Just now, ElsieD said:

Zehr's sale would have ended yesterday and Metro started today.  I assume by squares you mean sticks?  I like those also but I have NEVER seen them on sale and the Lanctantia butter is one sale I look out for.  The odd time I have gotten a raincheck and John will go pick up the butter a week or so later.  The man has no shame.  He will pick up the sticks and when he goes through the cash he has never been questioned.  That is the only time I get sticks.

Smart man!