• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

The survey is flawed in many ways. It needs definitions. It makes assumptions which will not be valid for everyone. For example, I don't keep glassware in a "top cupboard" whatever one of them is.

I'm not sure that the amount of spices I have or how many I use per day correlates to any frustration level.

"Per day" is also pretty unhelpful. Some days I cook for just myself; others I cook for several people. It varies widely.

I never buy prepared breakfast cereals, so that quesion is irrelevant. Also I seldom buy what you call "soft packets".

I'm sure people would be glad to help, but you need to rethink the questionnaire.

liuzhou

liuzhou

The survey is flawed in many ways. It needs definitions. It makes assumptions which will not be valid for everyone. For example, I don't keep glassware in a "top cupboard" whatever one of them is.

I'm not sure that the amount of spices I have or how many I use per day correlates to any frustration level.

"Per day" is also pretty unhelpful. Some days I cook for just myself; others I cook for several people. It varies widely.

I'm sure people would be glad to help, but you need to rethink the questionnaire.

liuzhou

liuzhou