• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

4 hours ago, Shelby said:

I meant to ask this a few days ago, but if it's not too nosey, can I ask what a rabbit costs there?  

Sure. When on offer, rabbit is around 10 €/kg (last week 10.49 €/kg) for the whole animal, including head, lungs, heart, kidneys & liver. Regular price is about 15 €/kg for the whole bunny, and 25 €/kg and up for selected parts (e.g. front or hind legs, saddle). The rabbits offered in the two major supermarkets here is imported from nearby France (Alsace).

Duvel

Duvel

4 hours ago, Shelby said:

I meant to ask this a few days ago, but if it's not too nosey, can I ask what a rabbit costs there?  

Sure. When on offer, rabbit is around 10 €/kg (last week 10.49 €/kg) for the whole animal, including head, lunfs, heart, kidneys & liver. Regular price is about 15 €/kg for the whole bunny, and 25 €/kg and up for selected parts (e.g. front or hind legs, saddle). The rabbits offered in the two major supermarkets here is imported from nearby France (Alsace).