• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Spelling

So I was granted a picture from the "Finer Things" gentlemans club. A charcuterie board made entirely from camp food. I actually think its okay! A lil bit kids party but hey, at least they have a sense of humor and are social 🙂🧀

received_177557234466033.thumb.jpeg.98f14dcd9b5d5e6d1efbf376ae1d76a9.jpeg

Crackers, kabana I think, roast beef, pepperoni, 3x cheerios (cold red hot dogs sort of, also known as little boys 😬🤷‍♀️), mixed fruit and nuts? Tasty Cheese, maybe Brie?  And Rum. 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

So I was granted a picture from the "Finer Things" gentlemans club. A charcuterie board made entirely from camp food. I actually think its okay! A lil bit kids party but hey, at least they have a sense of humor and are social 🙂🧀

received_177557234466033.thumb.jpeg.98f14dcd9b5d5e6d1efbf376ae1d76a9.jpeg

Crackers, kababna I think, roast beef, pepperoni, 3x cheerios (cold red hot dogs sort of, also known as little boys 😬🤷‍♀️), mixed fruit and nuts? Tasty Cheese, maybe Brie?  And Rum.