• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

I think the feet is a very Queensland thing. You never wear socks if you dont have work boots/shoes on and shoes in the house is a big no. The kids can run bare foot on rocks at full pelt in a way that... well.. makes my toes curl. 

One of my favourite days of the year is the one where its cold enough to wear slipper socks and the short week following it!. 

And now back to food before we get busted. Something cheese related perhaps 😂

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

I think the feet is a very Queensland thing. You never wear socks if you dont have work boots/shoes on and shoes in the house is a big no. The kids can run on rocks at full pelt in a way that... well.. makes my toes curl. 

One of my favourite days of the year is the one where its cold enough to wear slipper socks and the short week following it!. 

And now back to food before we get busted. Something cheese related perhaps 😂