• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

@weinoo, yes I could send him with stuff if it was truly all awful, but he's not starving and there's people far far worse of in this world. To be honest, I doubt he would take it - the food is a part of his salary after all, he'd think it was like throwing away money 😂

Pleased to say the days food was better than it looked. Ceaser was good if small, the wrap was ham, tomato and spinach and the sausage roll was ok - with a glass of water. 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

@Weinoo, yes I could send him with stuff if it was truly all awful, but he's not starving and there's people far far worse of in this world. To be honest, I doubt he would take it - the food is a part of his salary after all, he'd think it was like throwing away money 😂

Pleased to say the days food was better than it looked. Ceaser was good if small, the wrap was ham, tomato and spinach and the sausage roll was ok - with a glass of water.