• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

2 minutes ago, Anna N said:

While the pineapple presentation is quite attractive I am much more interested in the contents of the jade green casserole dish. It looks quite interesting. 

It was a kind of pork belly stew with daikon, wood ear fungus etc. Very good.

• Thanks 1
  • Delicious 1

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

Lunch - a riff on Vietnamese Bun Mam using a cube of seasoning from my Chinese grocery store haul yesterday in the big city;-) Also had rice noodles. Added some meatablls from leftover wonton filling, a few little shrimp, Thai basil, fresh beansprouts, Shanghai bok choy, and some green onions. Very satisfying!

1168295672_Ricenoodlesoup3315.jpg.034461ec99e2d95ea181c57a64f47caa.jpg

• Like 7

Dejah

www.hillmanweb.com

Hot dog for lunch: Kirkland / Costco Polish Beef Sausage / weiner, on a Villagio sub bun, diced onion, cilantro, watercress, and a squirt of sweet & spicy mustard. Hubby had Jalapeno peppers with his. I had radishes.

369535050_CostcoHotDog3331.jpg.798be98852fe489d5b7c5f446a5fbadb.jpg                  

• Like 3
  • Delicious 1

Dejah

www.hillmanweb.com

@Kim Shook 

Ive seen so many wonderful sandwiches 

you've made

like this :

ssssss.jpg.16ba59dfbc95cfd7baa20574bcf024a8.jpg

next time consider

getting your bread ready

etc