• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

quiet1

quiet1

Forgot the photo.

Pseudo-Indian today - roasted cauliflower tossed with oil and garam masala* and cucumbers dressed with Greek yogurt, and a butter chicken/palak paneer inspired chicken dish over rice.

* - AFTER I got everything ready I realized we were out of garam masala at home, so I found a recipe online and made a similar blend using what we had. (Which was everything except coriander seeds, so it tasted ok.) I need to place a Penzey’s order ASAP.

2DE438F1-AC42-4AAD-BC13-4C9B2D213E06.jpeg

quiet1

quiet1

Pseudo-Indian today - roasted cauliflower tossed with oil and garam masala* and cucumbers dressed with Greek yogurt, and a butter chicken/palak paneer inspired chicken dish over rice.

* - AFTER I got everything ready I realized we were out of garam masala at home, so I found a recipe online and made a similar blend using what we had. (Which was everything except coriander seeds, so it tasted ok.) I need to place a Penzey’s order ASAP.