• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

@Paul Bacino, I for one am happy it posted again, because I missed it the first time.

I finally received my ooni 14" perforated peel that I ordered back in November.  It had been on back order.

Need to make pizza this week in the Ooni.

I made Wonton soup using frozen wontons from Costco. Not something I would normally buy, but they were Chicken Cilantro Wontons.

They are actually not bad.
Homemade chicken broth, garlic, ginger, broccoli, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage (Napa) and Bok choy. Sesame oil and the green from green onions.

Wonton Soup April 12th, 2021.jpg

Ann_T

Ann_T

@Paul Bacino, I for one and happy it posted again, because I missed it the first time.

I finally received my ooni 14" perforated peel that I ordered back in November.  It had been on back order.

Need to make pizza this week in the Ooni.

I made Wonton soup using frozen wontons from Costco. Not something I would normally buy, but they were Chicken Cilantro Wontons.

They are actually not bad.
Homemade chicken broth, garlic, ginger, broccoli, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage (Napa) and Bok choy. Sesame oil and the green from green onions.

Wonton Soup April 12th, 2021.jpg