• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

caroled

caroled

Normally, years past, , I get one or two items food related, but this seemed to be quite a banner year for kitchen items. 

Mama and i got the aforementioned crepe cake, a neighbor delivered a homemade cheesecake, and another sibling sent a charcuterie board from a local establishment called Board &You.  

A box of Drakes Devil Dogs arrived as a delightfully fun surprise from @Kim Shook

From my SIL  a 20ct asst Jelly Belly tray, and gift box of Lindt truffles.

In my stocking a mini panettone, Sherry, EV olive oil, a handful of chocolate candy bars, and a bag of black &white popcorn.

A gift basket of several Racconto shaped pastas, and a second basket with several mustards, white wine vinegar, 3 Lee Kum Kee  sauces, and a  dozen spices/dried herbs,

Lastly (i think)was  a 750 ml bottle of Monin  organic vanilla  syrup and same size of Don Bruno Sherry vinegar( used some in a vinagrette last night to dress some roasted golden beets from my first Misfits box) 

And a Rada cooks knife.

caroled

caroled

Normally, years past, , I get one or two items food related, but this seemed to be quite a banner year for kitchen items. 

Mama and i got the aforementioned crepe cake, a neighbor delivered a homemade cheesecake, and another sibling sent a charcuterie board from a local establishment called Board &You.

In my stocking a mini panettone, Sherry, EV olive oil, a handful of chocolate candy bars, and a bag of black &white popcorn.

A gift basket of several Racconto shaped pastas, and a second basket with several mustards, white wine vinegar, 3 Lee Kum Kee  sauces, and a  dozen spices/dried herbs,

Lastly (i think)was  a 750 ml bottle of Monin  organic vanilla  syrup and same size of Don Bruno Sherry vinegar( used some in a vinagrette last night to dress some roasted golden beets from my first Misfits box) 

And a Rada cooks knife.

caroled

caroled

In my stocking a mini panettone, Sherry EV olive oil, and a handful of chocolate candy bars.

And a Rada cooks knife.

caroled

caroled

In my stocking a mini panettone, Sherry EV olive oil, and a handful of chocolate candy bars.