• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello Buddies

Elkyfr

I hope everybody is fine. It is an incredible forum and this is the perfect place to learn. I love food and my new challenge is BonBons.

I made my first attempt, nothing fancy, I bought a mould and the cheapest products from the supermarket, and the result is promising.

I can not imagine the results with good products and not with the £ 3 \ kg dark chocolate.

What do you think of my first attempt? I have to follow the rules and I can not resist doing the V 😀

IMG-20201216-060804.jpg

IMG-20201216-060655.jpg
IMG-20201216-061313.jpgIMG-20201216-061335.jpg

I see you around, take care.

Edited by Smithy
Corrected title spelling (log)

7 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

Welcome to eGullet, @Elkyfr!  Those are beautiful and very professional looking.  I like the "bunny ears", too! 😉

Thank you, much to learn, it was a surprise my first bonbon. Many masters of chocolate around here ... nice place, and I write in my soul "respect the temperatures" 😅

• Like 1