• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

^we have different fulfillment centers. Would like to try the mushrooms but not on my shopping product list. I still have a full crisper drawer and enjoying it's variety. Just sent a gift box this morning to a friend in Brooklyn going through a tough break-up. Tates cookies, crackers, nuts, chocolates, 😜, but mostly vegetables, greens, root crops, avocados, and fruit. Misfits has baby watermelons, cantaloupes, and a couple varieties of mango now. All were so good this time last year. She has a Vitamix so it should be a nice soothing gift to blender not in the mood for cooking a meal. (A TJ's shopper for frozen meals). Loves her smoothies. And my quick pickles. 

A dream, (?), or did I just receive an e-mail for the next RG bean club. Time flies. I only cook a half pound at a time. RG beans have always been great gifts when I have an abundance. Not many dinner parties these days to gift. I send my MIL 5-6 pounds of rhubarb every year so maybe she will get a layer of RG beans. (she lives with my SIL now in Charleston SC, so will be enjoyed.)

BIL and his wife just closed on a new home, PNWest, so maybe a house warming gift of beans, 😂. And some homemade spice blends. Shipping costs suck but who cares when only once/twice a year. 

Annie_H

Annie_H

^we have different fulfillment centers. Would like to try the mushrooms but not on my shopping product list. I still have a full crisper drawer and enjoying it's variety. Just sent a gift box this morning to a friend in Brooklyn going through a tough break-up. Tates cookies, crackers, nuts, chocolates, 😜, but mostly vegetables, greens, root crops, avocados, and fruit. Misfits has baby watermelons, cantaloupes, and a couple varieties of mango now. All were so good this time last year. She has a Vitamix so it should be a nice soothing gift to blender not in the mood for cooking a meal. (A TJ's shopper for frozen meals). Loves her smoothies. And my quick pickles. 

A dream, (?), or did I just receive an e-mail for the next RG bean club. Time flies. I only cook a half pound at a time. RG beans have always been great gifts when I have an abundance. Not many dinner parties these days to gift. I send my MIL 5-6 pounds of rhubarb every year so maybe she will get a layer of RG beans. (she lives with my SIL now in Charleston SC, so will be enjoyed.)

BIL and his wife just closed on a new home, PNWest, so maybe a house warming gift of beans, 😂. And some homemade spice blends. Shipping cost suck but who cares when only once/twice a year.