• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

Got my Misfits box--second week in a row that it's a day early which is great with me.

Here's a picture of the liner that they use.  No ice pack was included--but one wasn't needed because it's cold here.

thumbnail_IMG_0397.jpg.a9e4a34b0f0ef49e0837f25dcbaf08b4.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0398.jpg.8385adbb547dd84b7d82eefb98937b6b.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0399.jpg.c186c1afcd4148af71bb94b30165ff8c.jpg

Every thing is fresh a nice except one russet potato has a bad spot.  No big deal.  The parsnips are much bigger than Imperfect sent....which is good because I really like them.

I said I was canceling my Imperfect delivery this week because of Misfits coming ...and I did, but then I changed my mind and unskipped. What the heck..it's a pandemic so why not lol.  Looking forward to it coming tomorrow.  I ordered some salmon and I'm hungry for it.

Edited to add, not sure why the one bok choy is included.  I didn't order it and I can't see that I didn't get something that I did order...so I guess it's a bonus lol.

Edited again...I DID order it but stupidly only ordered one sigh.  Oh well.  

Shelby

Shelby

Got my Misfits box--second week in a row that it's a day early which is great with me.

Here's a picture of the liner that they use.  No ice pack was included--but one wasn't needed because it's cold here.

Every thing is fresh a nice except one russet potato has a bad spot.  No big deal.  The parsnips are much bigger than Imperfect sent....which is good because I really like them.

I said I was canceling my Imperfect delivery this week because of Misfits coming ...and I did, but then I changed my mind and unskipped. What the heck..it's a pandemic so why not lol.  Looking forward to it coming tomorrow.  I ordered some salmon and I'm hungry for it.

Edited to add, not sure why the one bok choy is included.  I didn't order it and I can't see that I didn't get something that I did order...so I guess it's a bonus lol.

Shelby

Shelby