• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

For sale: LUCKY PEACH Magazine issues #3-#23 (missing 1, 2, 24): $400 OBO

misstenacity

Would love to get these into the hands of one of y'all. I'm not sure why I don't have the final issue, but I didn't start purchasing right away hence the missing first 2. :(

For a FULL set, folks typically get $750, but that first issue alone goes for 150-ish. Mine are not pristine, lightly used and with slight corner wear from storage as you can see in pics. I'll see if I also still have that bonus tiny issue called "Guts" and include that.

SHIPPED to you (lower 48, please) for $400. Let me know and happy weekend! 😉

Love and miss you all...

Andrea in Salt Lake City (formerly New Mexico back in my eGulleting heyday in 2005-2007ish)

2020-11-22 13.16.45-1.jpg

2020-11-22 13.17.11.jpg

• Like 1

"You can't taste the beauty and energy of the Earth in a Twinkie." - Astrid Alauda

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Food Lovers' Guide to Santa Fe, Albuquerque & Taos: OMG I wrote a book. Woo!

I have every single issue!  Once  I realized that they might become collectible, I left them pretty much untouched except for

removing the blow-in ads.   Never hurts to invest in the first issue of a new magazine.  Did that with Playgirl and it proved a

smart move too.

• Haha 4