• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Food Funnies

Keith_W

10 hours ago, Annie_H said:

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 2.41.27 AM.png

Bobby Flay did a lot of Zoom interviews during the Pandemic and usually his long-haired pet cat would jump up on his kitchen counters during said interview.

Put me off of eating at his house, were I ever invited. :o :B

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.”

– From Fox TV’s “Family Guy”

Tim Oliver

I've decided that one day I will make doughnut-shaped gnocchi, and serve them with toasted pine nuts.

I will call them "Pine gnocchi-O's."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

“Who loves a garden, loves a greenhouse too.” - William Cowper, The Task, Book Three

"Not knowing the scope of your own ignorance is part of the human condition...The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you’re a member of the Dunning-Kruger club.” - psychologist David Dunning

14 hours ago, chromedome said:

I've decided that one day I will make doughnut-shaped gnocchi, and serve them with toasted pine nuts.

I will call them "Pine gnocchi-O's."

I think we have a topic called No! No! No! Stop it! The Bad Ideas Topic that would be a good place for this idea.

Edited by Tropicalsenior (log)
  • Haha 2

252864512_5130373370323778_6056466174342963018_n.jpg.1b79ae8a14bef1bff8f255dfef6662a8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

“Who loves a garden, loves a greenhouse too.” - William Cowper, The Task, Book Three

"Not knowing the scope of your own ignorance is part of the human condition...The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you’re a member of the Dunning-Kruger club.” - psychologist David Dunning