• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

29 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

Looks like a fun store, though the candy canes don't really appeal to me. (Mac 'n cheese, for example, ha) But as they say, "We make weird."  🙂

Not sure if this is still the case but it was kind of a touristy place. Some of the gag items were quite witty and others just plain silly but fun to browse and I found several fun gifts there. 
Edited to add that if you are in need of a rubber chicken, this is a go-to!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

19 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

Looks like a fun store, though the candy canes don't really appeal to me. (Mac 'n cheese, for example, ha) But as they say, "We make weird."  🙂

Not sure if this is still the case but it was kind of a touristy place. Some of the gag items were quite witty and others just plain silly but fun to browse and I found several fun gifts there. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

11 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

Not sure if this is still the case but it was kind of a touristy place on the waterfront. Some of the gag items were quite witty and others just plain silly but fun to browse and I found several fun gifts there.