• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

10 minutes ago, Anna N said:

@liuzhouno mention of whether it was Hellmann’s or Miracle Whip?  Hope it wasn’t Heinz Salad Cream. 

According to my late brother-in-law who was a friend (schoolmate) of our boy Rodney, he likes his scran, so I imagine he used freshly made mayo meticulously crafted by nubile, but innocent handmaidens chosen for their strict morals and clean hands.

We're all north London boys, innit!

liuzhou

liuzhou

6 minutes ago, Anna N said:

@liuzhouno mention of whether it was Hellmann’s or Miracle Whip?  Hope it wasn’t Heinz Salad Cream. 

According to my late brother-in-law who was a friend (schoolmate) of our boy Rodney, he likes his scran, so I imagine he used freshly made mayo meticulously crafted by nubile, but innocent handmaidens chosen for their strict morals and clean hands.