• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Something similar happened to me once at Costco.  I was waiting at the check out line and the woman behind me pointed to the case of wine in my cart and said, "Is that wine good"?  Feeling particularly cranky at the moment, I said, "No, I take it home and pour it down the drain".  I mean DUH!

I shouldn't have said that but I did..

lindag

lindag

Something similar happened to me once at Costco.  I was waiting at the check out line and the woman behind me pointed to the case of wine in my cart and said, "Is that wine good"?  Feeling particularly cranky at the moment, I said, "No, I take it home and pour it down the drain".

I shouldn't have said that but I did..

lindag

lindag

Something similar happened to me once at Costco.  I was waiting at the check out line and the woman behind me pointed to the case of wine in my cart and said, "Is that wine good"?  Feeling particularly cranky at the moment, I said, "No, I take it home and pour it down the drain".

I shouldn't have done it but I did.;

lindag

lindag