• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

typos

Mexican cuisine is one of the many I know zero about. I honestly wouldn't know a taco from a sombrero. A mole, in my book, is a horrible animal that burrows underground and destroys lawns.

But I may having to rethink my ambivalence and investigate deeper having found this wonderful recipe today, which I can't wait to try. From the 1941 "Fruitvale Favorite Recipes" booklet.

Mexican Salad.jpg

Perhaps they meant "fruitcake"?

found via @ijusteatit on Twitter

liuzhou

liuzhou

typos

Mexican cuisine is one of the many I know zero about. I honestly wouldn't know a taco from a sombrero. A mole, in my book, is a horrible animal that burrows underground and destroys lawns.

But I may having to rethink by ambivalence and investigate deeper having found this wonderful recipe today, which I can't wait to try. From the 1941 "Fruitvale Favorite Recipes" booklet.

Mexican Salad.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

Mexican cuisine is one of the many I know zero about. I honestly don't know what a taco from a sombrero. A mole is a horrible animal that burrows underground and destroys lawns.

But I may having to rethink by ambivalence and investigate deeper having found this wonderful recipe today, which I can't wait to try. From the 1941 "Fruitvale Favorite Recipes" booklet.

Mexican Salad.jpg