• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Alex

Alex

to add another strip

3 hours ago, Smithy said:

@cakewalk, that's a strip I hadn't seen before.  Thanks!

xkcd is great! Randall Munroe is a physics/math/computer/science/slightly warped person, so many of his strips relate to those topics.

Here's another recent food-related one: Lunch

And another one: Food Combinations

And still another: Kitchen Tips

I also used to use xkcd to make a humorous point about statistics or the scientific method to my students, or sometimes just for a laugh.

Here's a recent favorite: Human Subjects

And another one: Placebo Blocker

OK, one more about food, etc.: Vodka 

Alex

Alex

to add another strip

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

xkcd is great! Randall Munroe is a physics/math/computer/science/slightly warped person, so many of his strips relate to those topics.

I also used to use xkcd to make a humorous point about statistics or the scientific method to my students, or sometimes just for a laugh. Here's a recent favorite: Human Subjects

And another one: Placebo Blocker

OK, one more about food, etc.: Vodka 

Alex

Alex

to add another strip

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

I also used to use xkcd to make a humorous point about statistics or the scientific method to my students, or sometimes just for a laugh. Here's a recent favorite: Human Subjects

Alex

Alex

59 minutes ago, Smithy said: