• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Nyleve Baar

Nyleve Baar

Is this a blinking red light that shines on the floor? Mine shines the red light on the floor - blinking when interrupted or door open and steady red when running. It only appears when you’ve started a cycle and maybe opened the door. You have to press “start” and then shut the door. The light should remain red but not blinking.  

if it needs Jet Dry it gives you a mysterious code on the display. I google the code (for example “h1 error code Bosch dishwasher”) and that should tell you what the code means.

Nyleve Baar

Nyleve Baar

Is this a blinking red light that shines on the floor? Mine shines the red light on the floor - blinking when interrupted or door open and steady red when running. It only appears when you’ve started a cycle and maybe opened the door. You have to press “start” and then shut the door. The light should remain red but not blinking.