• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jason Perlow

Jason Perlow

3 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

True, but I'd expect it to be "news" in NOLA.  If you Google his name, it links to a lot of articles, online stuff about his activities, but nothing about his passing.

He moved out of the NOLA area a few years ago to go work at Flying Tiger Brewery in Monroe (after having left LA for several years to go work at a brewery in Raleigh), then left after about 2 years, and moved to Natchitoches where he worked at Cane River Brewery. People in in the NOLA.com food group on FB (Where NOLA Eats) were shocked to hear of his passing, many having lost track of him. He had moved around a lot in his last 5 years.

Jason Perlow

Jason Perlow

2 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

True, but I'd expect it to be "news" in NOLA.  If you Google his name, it links to a lot of articles, online stuff about his activities, but nothing about his passing.

He moved out of the NOLA area a few years ago to go work at Flying Tiger Brewery in Monroe (after having left LA for several years to go work at a brewery in Raleigh), then left after about 2 years, and moved to Natchitoches where he worked at Cane River Brewery. People in in the NOLA.com food group on FB (Where NOLA Eats) were shocked to hear of his passing, many having lost track of him.

Jason Perlow

Jason Perlow

Just now, Kim Shook said:

He moved out of the NOLA area a few years ago to go work at Flying Tiger Brewery in Monroe, then left after about 2 years, and moved to Natchitoches where he worked at Cane River Brewery. People in in the NOLA.com food group on FB (Where NOLA Eats) were shocked to hear of his passing, many having lost track of him.