• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Modernist Cuisine Corrections (Errata)

TyDye

I apologize if this isn't the appropriate forum for this! I was wondering if anyone happened to have a copy of, or know where I could find a copy of the errata/corrections for either Modernist Cuisine or MC at Home! I looked on the official website, and it seems like they are all missing (except for Modernist Bread which of course I don't own yet), however I recall that they used to have them available many years ago! I e-mailed the MC team, and they responded back saying that they are 'working on getting them back up', but who knows who long that will take. So figured I'd check and see if anybody happens to know where I could find a PDF of the erratas?

Thanks for any help!