• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

fix typo

3 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Thank you.

As so often happens with such things (according to Pooh) the anticipation is everything:

“... although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were....”

What was I expecting? Haute cuisine?

If you've ever had an MRE, you know there isn't much you can to make them better. I reckon powdered catsup and Tabasco sauce are about as good as it  gets. 😆

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

1 minute ago, Anna N said:

Thank you.

As so often happens with such things (according to Pooh) the anticipation is everything:

“... although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were....”

What was I expecting? Haute cuisine?

If you've ever had an MRE, you know there isn't much you can to make them better. I reckon powdered catsup and Tabasco sauce are about as sod as it  gets. 😆