• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

22 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

My copy arrived yesterday, too.  I'm so excited!  I just love the concept.  I ordered some of the Red Weapons from her online shop a while back and I'm excited to make my own batch while there are still decent tomatoes at the farmers market. 

The Little Green Dress is on my list, too!

I didn't know she has an online shop!!!!  Do you have a link?  I can google if not.  Never mind, I found it!  :) 

I still have a few tomatoes.....contemplating making a batch of Red Weapons.  

Shelby

Shelby

17 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

My copy arrived yesterday, too.  I'm so excited!  I just love the concept.  I ordered some of the Red Weapons from her online shop a while back and I'm excited to make my own batch while there are still decent tomatoes at the farmers market. 

The Little Green Dress is on my list, too!

I didn't know she has an online shop!!!!  Do you have a link?  I can google if not.

I still have a few tomatoes.....contemplating making a batch of Red Weapons.