• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Best Place To Source A Counter (For A Pizzeria in India)

KayJoe

Hey Guys, 

I run a pizzerria back in India & I'm looking for a place to source a counter from. 

I have half a mind to give my Pizzerria have an open ambience, as such I wanted customers to be able to see the kneading and base making process. 

The pizzerria has two stone ovens which are operational 24*7. I wanted to have a great quality counter placed right in front of these ovens where customers would be able to see their pizza bases fly. 

I needed help/suggestions/inputs from you guys on how to proceed with sourcing one of these counters. The one's I am looking to source locally are turning out to be quite expensive since they will be handmade. There are a few suppliers of restaurant bar counters (Link) in India that are providing a very competitive price, although I am not too sure whether I should go ahead with this. 

Any suggestions? 

Edited by Smithy
Adjusted title to add location (log)